Intelligent airline planning
Cirium Diio Mi™ covers more than 99% of worldwide airline schedules going back 20 years and looking forward 11 months. With Diio Mi™, track flight frequencies by airlines and alliances, airports and airport-city markets, country and region. Diio provides complete end-to-end schedule and route planning.
Market intelligence for airline and airport planning
Research markets faster
Track schedules and research existing or target markets from a simple and intuitive online interface.
Plan with confidence
Calculate passenger volume and revenue by route and identify risks and opportunities for growth.
Monitor route performance to develop a compelling pitch for new air services. Make critical decisions on expanding, reducing or stopping services in certain markets.
Global demand-based traffic data provides a more complete picture of both supply and demand.
- Comprehensive airline schedules looking forward (11 months) and backward (2003), for 99% of the global market
- Seat capacity by aircraft and flight
- Cabin class by aircraft and flight
- Available seat miles/available seat kilometers (ASMs, ASKs).
- Aircraft manufacturer, aircraft class, aircraft type and configuration
- Passenger demand, fare data and much more
…for airline planning
- Review global schedules looking forward and backward for more than 97% of the global commercial flights.
- Analyze fare and load factor data for US flights.
- Get fare, market demographic data, catchment details and more for most commercial airports.
- Analyze different route options with QSI forecasting for optimal revenue and profitability at a global or domestic level.
- Understand competitor fleets and where and what equipment is being used.
- Track fares and passenger revenue by origins and destinations to help plan routes and adjust schedules.
How Diio Mi works
- The long-time recognized leading schedules product in the USA is now available for APAC and EMEA markets.
- Worldwide schedule data, both historical (20 years) and future (11 months) is updated weekly. This includes US Department of Transportation (DOT) traffic, fare, load factor, financial and on-time performance data.
- Predefined reports provide many varied views of schedules data.
- Both high-level yearly, quarterly or monthly summaries, and detailed weekly and daily operation views.
- Dynamic table allows users to define their own custom reports.
- Mapping utility feature draws basic route map easily.
- Schedule .XLS or .CSV reports to run in background for delivery by email on your frequency and timing.
Get market intelligence today
Used by airlines and alliances, airports and airport-city markets, country and region, airports and aviation finance and more.
SCHEDULE A DEMO
Updated world-wide traffic and fares data
- Updated Diio Traffic and Fares data makes it easier to discover new revenue opportunities and more profitable routes
- Airports can get the full picture of supply and demand insights to forecast resource needs, anticipate traveler demand and build more complete aviation development pitches.
- Financial firms can analyze yield and revenue for better financial and risk forecasting.
- Fuse traffic and fare data with scheduled and flown seat capacity to create more accurate forecasts of airline performance.
- Diio Traffic and Fares data reporting can be configured via the online analytics tools within Diio and SRS Analyzer.
- The updated data includes enhanced point of sale and point of origin detail
Diio Traffic and Fares data is only available as an add-on to Diio or SRS Analyzer
Read the Thought Cloud article: Discover revenue opportunities with a new generation of forecasting data
New! Diio Schedule Snapshot
Access historical schedule data and analysis based on airline schedule publication date. Go back in time and visualize how a schedule changed from publication to flight.
- Optimize yield through historical analysis
- Benchmark the scheduling process and generate schedule accuracy analytics
- Increased insight into how schedule decisions were made and if they were sound decisions.
- Identify when changes in demand were noted and acted on.
- Analyze and compare data on a daily, weekly or monthly basis.
Existing Cirium Diio Mi™ and Cirium SRS Analyser™ customers can now subscribe to Cirium Scenario Planner. Cirium Scenario Planner is a new add-on that helps airports propose new routes based on actual performance.
- Simulate the market with historical traffic and schedules data
- Adjust potential connection, arrival and departure times
- Analyze forecast outputs at the O&D level