Intelligent commercial planning
Cirium Diio covers more than 99% of worldwide airline schedules going back 20 years and looking forward 11 months. With Diio, formerly Diio Mi, track flight frequencies by airlines and alliances, airports and airport-city markets, country and region.
Market intelligence for airline and airport commercial planning
Research markets faster
Track schedules and research existing or target markets from a simple and intuitive online interface.
Plan with confidence
Calculate passenger volume and revenue by route and identify risks and opportunities for growth.
Monitor route performance to develop a compelling pitch for new air services. Make critical decisions on expanding, reducing or stopping services in certain markets.
Global demand-based traffic data is available as an add-on to provide a more complete picture of both supply and demand.
- Comprehensive airline schedules looking forward (11 months) and backward (2003), for 99% of the global market
- Seat capacity by aircraft and flight
- Cabin class by aircraft and flight
- Available seat miles/available seat kilometers (ASMs, ASKs).
- Aircraft manufacturer, aircraft class, aircraft type and configuration
- Passenger demand, fare data and much more
…for commercial planning
- Review global schedules looking forward and backward for more than 97% of the global commercial flights.
- Analyze fare and load factor data for US flights.
- Get fare, market demographic data, catchment details and more for most commercial airports.
- Analyze different route options with QSI forecasting for optimal revenue and profitability at a global or domestic level.
- Understand competitor fleets and where and what equipment is being used.
- Track fares and passenger revenue by origins and destinations to help plan routes and adjust schedules.
How Diio works
- The long-time recognized leading schedules product in the USA is now available for APAC and EMEA markets.
- Worldwide schedule data, both historical (20 years) and future (11 months) is updated weekly. This includes US Department of Transportation (DOT) traffic, fare, load factor, financial and on-time performance data.
- Predefined reports provide many varied views of schedules data.
- Both high-level yearly, quarterly or monthly summaries, and detailed weekly and daily operation views.
- Dynamic table allows users to define their own custom reports.
- Mapping utility feature draws basic route map easily.
- Schedule .XLS or .CSV reports to run in background for delivery by email on your frequency and timing.
Demand-based FM Traffic data is now available world-wide
- Companies can get the full picture of supply and demand insights to forecast resource needs, anticipate traveler demand and build more complete aviation development pitches.
- FM Traffic and Fares data reporting can be configured via the online analytics tools within Diio and SRS Analyzer.
- Cirium enhanced point of sale and point of origin detail
FM Traffic and Fares data is not available for sale as a stand-alone item.
Traffic data is created using a multiple schedule, traffic, and fare input sources and a suite of statistical models to create accurate worldwide passenger demand and fares. FM Traffic data is a historical estimate, includes passenger itinerary (origin, destination, connections) and airline (operating and marketing) detail.