Intelligent commercial planning
Cirium Diio covers more than 99% of worldwide airline schedules going back 20 years and looking forward 11 months. With Diio, formerly Diio Mi, track flight frequencies by airlines and alliances, airports and airport-city markets, country and region. Airports and aviation finance can add FM traffic data for commercial planning or risk and revenue forecasting.
Market intelligence for airline and airport commercial planning
Research markets faster
Track schedules and research existing or target markets from a simple and intuitive online interface.
Plan with confidence
Calculate passenger volume and revenue by route and identify risks and opportunities for growth.
Monitor route performance to develop a compelling pitch for new air services. Make critical decisions on expanding, reducing or stopping services in certain markets.
Global demand-based traffic data is available as an add-on to provide a more complete picture of both supply and demand.
- Comprehensive airline schedules looking forward (11 months) and backward (2003), for 99% of the global market
- Seat capacity by aircraft and flight
- Cabin class by aircraft and flight
- Available seat miles/available seat kilometers (ASMs, ASKs).
- Aircraft manufacturer, aircraft class, aircraft type and configuration
- Passenger demand, fare data and much more
…for commercial planning
- Review global schedules looking forward and backward for more than 97% of the global commercial flights.
- Analyze fare and load factor data for US flights.
- Get fare, market demographic data, catchment details and more for most commercial airports.
- Analyze different route options with QSI forecasting for optimal revenue and profitability at a global or domestic level.
- Understand competitor fleets and where and what equipment is being used.
- Track fares and passenger revenue by origins and destinations to help plan routes and adjust schedules.
How Diio works
- The long-time recognized leading schedules product in the USA is now available for APAC and EMEA markets.
- Worldwide schedule data, both historical (20 years) and future (11 months) is updated weekly. This includes US Department of Transportation (DOT) traffic, fare, load factor, financial and on-time performance data.
- Predefined reports provide many varied views of schedules data.
- Both high-level yearly, quarterly or monthly summaries, and detailed weekly and daily operation views.
- Dynamic table allows users to define their own custom reports.
- Mapping utility feature draws basic route map easily.
- Schedule .XLS or .CSV reports to run in background for delivery by email on your frequency and timing.
Get market intelligence today
Traffic and fares data is now available world-wide
- Airports can get the full picture of supply and demand insights to forecast resource needs, anticipate traveler demand and build more complete aviation development pitches.
- Financial firms can analyze yield and revenue for better financial and risk forecasting.
- Fuse traffic and fare data with scheduled and flown seat capacity to create more accurate forecasts of airline performance.
- FM Traffic and Fares data reporting can be configured via the online analytics tools within Diio and SRS Analyzer.
- Cirium’s fares and traffic data includes enhanced point of sale and point of origin detail
FM Traffic and Fares data is only available as an add-on to Diio or SRS Analyzer
Traffic data is created using a multiple schedule, traffic, and fare input sources and a suite of statistical models to create accurate worldwide passenger demand and fares. FM Traffic data is a historical estimate, includes passenger itinerary (origin, destination, connections) and airline (operating and marketing) detail.
Read the Thought Cloud article: Aviation financiers and analysts can better monitor and forecast airline performance with Cirium data