WE DO THINGS DIFFERENTLY
Shape your future with a career at Cirium
Cirium is on a mission to accelerate digital transformation in aviation
Our teams deliver data and aviation analytics solutions to global leaders in finance, aerospace, travel, governments, airlines and more. Cirium manages more than 300 terabytes of aviation data from over 2,000 data sources including from airlines and airports. We enable clients to make informed decisions which grow revenues and enhance passenger experiences – we are shaping the future of travel.
No other company in the industry has the depth and breadth of aviation data that Cirium possess. It is our talent makes this data more useful and valuable. It is what makes Cirium different. It is our values bring us together and set us apart. They underpin everything we do. Learn more about technology careers at Cirium.
Hear from our CEO
Technology careers at Cirium
Meet our Cirium Technology Leadership Team and learn about the products we develop, our customers, our culture and technology.
Explore a career in aviation analytics
We have a start-up company vibe, with the backing of a FTSE 100 global data solutions leader – our parent RELX – which employs over 33,000 people and customers in 180 countries. Staff have up to two days paid leave per year for their own community work.
At Cirium you will find:
- Our Values at the heart of how we operate and our cultures
- Commitment to diversity and advancing a culture of inclusion and action to support underrepresented group including the Race at Work Charter
- A focus on people and culture from our leadership with employee engagement and champions embedded in every team and region
- Talent development at both a Cirium and a parent company level with opportunities to grow in a 33,000 strong RELX team
- Career development pathways, annual salary reviews and people managers who invest in the development of their teams
- Hybrid working across our 18 offices and a thriving full time home-based employee community for those not located close to one
- Employee Resource Groups – our employees receive 2 days paid hours to attend and work with our ERGs including Proud, Women Connected, Working Parents and African Ancestry
- A thriving Women’s Empowerment Network
- RE Cares – our employees also receive 2 days paid hours to support charitable causes in their communities
- Reward and recognition through our Stratosphere Awards, Recognizing Brilliance, and peer-to-peer ‘Good Vibes’ program
Building leadership and community
Cirium employs a team of over 400 technologists, analysts, data scientists and market experts in the UK, US, Europe, India and Asia-Pacific. We are a business where our leaders are all different, over 35 languages are spoken, where some leaders have grey hair and some have purple. Our people are at the center of who we are. Whatever your background you are welcome. We are looking for talented and dynamic team players who focus on delivering successful outcomes.
At Cirium we believe having diverse employees with different perspectives is key to creating innovative new products for our global customers. We prioritize ensuring inclusive leadership and psychological safety is part of our culture. Our aim is for every employee to be the best version of themselves.
Cirium and LexisNexis Risk Solutions Group
Cirium is a part of LexisNexis Risk Solutions Group (LNRSG). LexisNexis Risk Solutions Group is a portfolio of brands that span multiple industries providing customers with innovative technologies, information-based analytics and decision tools and data services.
LNRSG is part of RELX, a global provider of information-based analytics and decision tools for professional and business customers, enabling them to make better decisions, get better results and be more productive.
LexisNexis Risk Solutions Group is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
A great place to work
Stay informed with Cirium updates
Be the first to know about Cirium news, new complimentary reports like the On-Time Performance Report, travel and aviation research, product news and new analyses.