Intelligent airline planning
Cirium Diio™ provides complete end-to-end schedule and route planning. With Diio, track flight schedules by airlines and alliances, airports and airport-city markets, country and region. Diio covers more than 97% of all worldwide airline scheduled flights going back 20 years and looking forward 11 months. It contains the data and tools needed for industries that require accurate aviation schedule data.
Market intelligence for airline and airport planning
Research markets faster
Track schedules and research existing or target markets from a simple and intuitive online interface.
Plan with confidence
Calculate passenger volume and revenue by route and identify risks and opportunities for growth.
Monitor route performance to develop a compelling pitch for new air services. Make critical decisions on expanding, reducing or stopping services.
Global demand-based traffic data provides a more complete picture of both supply and demand.
See the new Cirium Diio and Schedules updates
- Comprehensive airline schedules looking forward (11 months) and backward (2003), for 97% of all scheduled flights and 99.6% of all scheduled AKSs
- Seat capacity by aircraft and flight
- Cabin class by aircraft and flight
- Available seat miles/available seat kilometers (ASMs, ASKs).
- Aircraft manufacturer, aircraft class, aircraft type and configuration
- Passenger demand, fare data and much more
…for airline planning
- Review global schedules looking forward and backward for more than 97% of the global commercial flights.
- Analyze fare and load factor data for US flights.
- Get fare, market demographic data, catchment details and more for most commercial airports.
- Analyze different route options with QSI forecasting for optimal revenue and profitability at a global or domestic level.
- Track fares and passenger revenue by origins and destinations to help plan routes and adjust schedules.
How Diio Mi works
- Worldwide schedule data, both historical (20 years) and future (11 months) is updated weekly along with regularly updated traffic, fare, load factor, financial and on-time performance data
- Predefined reports provide a variety of views and filters
- Yearly, quarterly and monthly summary views help analyze trends. Detailed weekly and daily operation views simplify deeper analysis.
- Dynamic tables allow users to define their own custom reports
- A mapping utility makes it easy to draw basic route maps
- Schedule .XLS or .CSV reports to run in background and get them delivered by email to your inbox
Get market intelligence today
Used by airlines and alliances, airports. MROs, tourism, government authorities and more.
SCHEDULE A DEMO
World-wide traffic and fares data
- Updated Diio Traffic and Fares data makes it easier to discover new revenue opportunities and more profitable routes
- Airports can get the full picture of supply and demand insights to forecast resource needs, anticipate traveler demand and build more complete aviation development pitches.
- Financial firms can analyze yield and revenue for better financial and risk forecasting.
- Fuse traffic and fare data with scheduled and flown seat capacity to create more accurate forecasts of airline performance.
- Diio Traffic and Fares data reporting can be configured via the online analytics tools within Diio and SRS Analyser.
- The updated data includes enhanced point of sale and point of origin detail
Diio Traffic and Fares data is only available as an add-on to Diio or SRS Analyser
Read the Thought Cloud article: Discover revenue opportunities with a new generation of forecasting data
Diio Schedule Snapshot
Access historical schedule data and analysis based on airline schedule publication date. Go back in time and visualize how a schedule changed from publication to flight.
- Optimize yield through historical analysis
- Benchmark the scheduling process and generate schedule accuracy analytics
- Increased insight into how schedule decisions were made and if they were sound decisions.
- Identify when changes in demand were noted and acted on.
- Analyze and compare data on a daily, weekly or monthly basis.
Existing Cirium Diio Mi™ and Cirium SRS Analyser™ customers can now subscribe to Cirium Scenario Planner. Cirium Scenario Planner is a new add-on that helps airports propose new routes based on actual performance.
- Simulate the market with historical traffic and schedules data
- Adjust potential connection, arrival and departure times
- Analyze forecast outputs at the O&D level
Flying high – Turkey’s remarkable journey to aviation stardom
Read the full article
Rising from Obscurity – Jazeera Airways
Read the full article