Easy access to more than 900 airline schedules
Use Cirium SRS Analyser’s detailed reports to uncover key insights about market demand and supply, route dynamics and operational performance. SRS Analyser™ is now available with global FM Traffic data for financial analysis and forecasting.
The world’s best airline schedule analysis system
Plan with confidence
Cirium SRS Analyser™ empowers you to identify commercial opportunities and make critical decisions on expanding, reducing or stopping air services in any given market.
Faster data-driven decisions
Cirium SRS Analyser™ allows you to research faster by automating your workflows with a comprehensive and easy-to-use interface.
Improve operations planning
Monitor route performance and build a case to propose a new air service.
Choose the right equipment
Research aircraft, manufacturer, aircraft class and type by route and schedule.
How it works
SRS Analyser™ provides real-time data for analyzing route dynamics, passenger demand and operational performance. Fares data is available as an add-on for revenue and risk analysis. Schedule and route data is validated in real time and is often more accurate than airlines’ own schedules.
- Worldwide schedule data, both historical (20 years) and future (11 months) updated weekly
- Predefined reports provide many varied views of schedules data
- Flight schedule data organized by day, week, month, quarter and year
- Create custom reports
- Schedule .XLS or .CSV reports to run in background for delivery by email on your frequency and timing
SRS Analyzer data
Cirium SRS Analyser™ provides access to 924 airlines and 99.9% of worldwide schedules.
Analyze flight frequencies by airlines and alliances, airports and airport-city markets, country and region.
Detailed information on seats, capacity and cabin classes by flight.
ASKs/ASMs (Available Seat Kilometers/Available Seat Miles)
Analyze capacity and opportunity with complete ASK data. By flight or route.
Global FM Traffic data now available for demand and fare analysis
- Airports can get the full picture of supply and demand insights to forecast resource needs, anticipate traveler demand and build more complete aviation development pitches
- Financial firms can analyze yield and revenue for better financial and risk forecasting
- Fuse traffic and fare data with scheduled and flown seat capacity to create more accurate forecasts of airline performance
- FM Traffic and Fares data reporting can be configured via the online analytics tools within Diio and SRS Analyser™
- Cirium’s fares and traffic data includes enhanced point of sale and point of origin detail
FM Traffic and Fares data is only available as an add-on to Diio Mi™ or SRS Analyser™.
Traffic data is created using a multiple schedule, traffic, and fare input sources and a suite of statistical models to create accurate worldwide passenger demand and fares.
Read the Thought Cloud article: Aviation financiers and analysts can better monitor and forecast airline performance with Cirium data
Existing Cirium Diio™, Cirium SRS Analszer™ with FM Traffic customers can now subscribe to Cirium Scenario planner. A new add-on that helps Airports to propose new routes based on actual performance.
- Simulate the market with historical traffic and schedules data
- Adjust potential connection, arrival and departure times
- Analyze forecast outputs at the O&D level