Easy access to more than 900 airline schedules
Use Cirium SRS Analyzer’s detailed reports to uncover key insights about market demand and supply, route dynamics and operational performance. SRS analyzer is now available with global FM traffic data for financial analysis and forecasting.
The world’s best airline schedule analysis system
Plan with confidence
Cirium SRS Analyzer empowers you to identify commercial opportunities and make critical decisions on expanding, reducing or stopping air services in any given market.
Faster data-driven decisions
Cirium SRS Analyzer allows you to research faster by automating your workflows with a comprehensive and easy-to-use interface.
Improve operations planning
Monitor route performance and build a case to propose a new air service.
Choose the right equipment
Research aircraft, manufacturer, aircraft class and type by route and schedule.
How it works
SRS Analyzer provides real-time data for analyzing route dynamics, passenger demand and operational performance. Fares data is available as an add-on for revenue and risk analysis. Schedule and route data is validated in real time and is often more accurate than airlines’ own schedules.
- Worldwide schedule data, both historical (20 years) and future (11 months) updated weekly
- Predefined reports provide many varied views of schedules data
- Flight schedule data organized by day, week, month, quarter and year
- Create custom reports
- Schedule .XLS or .CSV reports to run in background for delivery by email on your frequency and timing
SRS Analyzer data
Cirium SRS Analyzer provides access to 924 airlines and 99.9% of worldwide schedules.
Analyze flight frequencies by airlines and alliances, airports and airport-city markets, country and region.
Detailed information on seats, capacity and cabin classes by flight.
ASKs/ASMs (Available Seat Kilometers/Available Seat Miles)
Analyze capacity and opportunity with complete ASK data. By flight or route.
Global FM Traffic Data now available
- Airports can get the full picture of supply and demand insights to forecast resource needs, anticipate traveler demand and build more complete aviation development pitches
- Financial firms can analyze yield and revenue for better financial and risk forecasting
- Fuse traffic and fare data with scheduled and flown seat capacity to create more accurate forecasts of airline performance
- FM Traffic and Fares data reporting can be configured via the online analytics tools within Diio and SRS Analyzer
- Cirium’s fares and traffic data includes enhanced point of sale and point of origin detail
FM Traffic and Fares data is only available as an add-on to Diio or SRS Analyzer
Traffic data is created using a multiple schedule, traffic, and fare input sources and a suite of statistical models to create accurate worldwide passenger demand and fares.
Read the Thought Cloud article: Aviation financiers and analysts can better monitor and forecast airline performance with Cirium data