Cirium air finance experts gathered this week to discuss ways analysts and organizations use fares and traffic data from Cirium, to calculate yield and profitability.
- An analysis of passenger traffic trends
- A look at passenger fare behavior and pricing trends
- How to determine airline yield on a route
- An examination of profitability by fare type (business travel vs. leisure)
- A review of passenger itineraries on a segment to help analyze critical importance of a route
Presenters and discussion leaders
- Joey Greener, Vice President of Sales Americas Aerospace & Finance, LATAM, Cirium
- Edwin Rukyalekere, Business Solutions Advisor, Cirium
- Jon Jager, Solutions Engineer, Cirium
- Michael Zierolf, Team Leader – Finance & Leasing Sector, Cirium
VIEW MORE INFORMATION ON FARES AND TRAFFIC DATA
To be notified of future webinars, events and new research from Cirium, sign up for the mailing list.