Diio Schedule Snapshot
Optimize yield and planning through historical schedule analysis
View historical schedules by publication dates with data visualizations. View and compare schedules by publication date and see how a schedule changed leading up to the actual flight.
Diio Schedule Snapshot
Compare airline schedules across publication dates
By understanding how a schedule changes over time, planners can optimize future schedules to consider a broader array of scenarios and variables.
A strong historical perspective including schedule dynamics enables better model building for planning and revenue management.
Cirium’s depth and quality of data assures schedule comparisons will be highly accurate.
Reviewing historical data by publication date provides insights on how moments of disruption were managed.
Improve demand and revenue models…
- Optimize yield through historical analysis
- Benchmark the scheduling process and generate schedule accuracy analytics
- Increased insight into how schedule decisions were made and if they were sound decisions
- Identify when changes in demand were noted and acted on
- Analyze and compare data on a daily, weekly or monthly basis
…Using DiioTM Schedule Snapshot
- Diio Schedule Snapshot is only available to Diio and SRS Analyzer customers.
- Reviewing historical data by publication date provides insights on airline and airport strategies in an uncertain world.
- New historical schedules data is added daily, everyday except Sundays.
- Use Schedule Snapshot with the full set of Diio products including Diio Traffic and Fares, Market Alerts and Scenario Planner for a complete suite of enterprise airline planning tools.
Learn how Diio Schedule Snapshot helped quantify and compare airline schedule changes
Cirium’s new tool, DiioTM Schedule Snapshot, reveals how the top four US airlines removed 20% of the flights from the schedule originally published only four months earlier.By comparison, only 3% of flights were removed from the schedule in summer 2019.
See Diio Schedule Snapshot in action. Schedule a demo.
Existing Cirium Diio Mi™ and Cirium SRS Analyser™ customers using Traffic and Fares can now subscribe to Cirium Scenario planner. Cirium Scenario Planner is a new add-on that helps airports propose new routes based on actual performance.
- Simulate the market with historical traffic and schedules data
- Adjust potential connection, arrival and departure times
- Analyze forecast outputs at the O&D level