Data and analytics to drive smarter aviation investments
Cirium’s aviation data provides banking professionals with a full picture of their aviation investments.
Diversify your assets under management
Make informed, targeted investments with confidence using asset ratings, airline and market reviews and time series data. Identify low volatility, stable returns with low correlation to other asset classes. Develop high-confidence models for exit strategies and asset allocation.
Monitor investments in aviation
Develop robust benchmarks using historical data and trend analysis to evaluate future market scenarios. Cirium’s expert aviation consultants will help you make sense of a complex environment through scenario modeling and provide award winning appraiser services for any aviation asset.
Enhance trading efficiencies
Augment trading insights by using Cirium’s regulatory-compliant data alongside other data sets. Amplify signal and discover Alpha.
Stay informed of market trends
Monitor trends, news and industry dynamics from passenger demand to equipment supply and manufacturing issues.
Working with Cirium
Cirium data helps lower risks, gives you more accurate valuations of assets and keeps you informed of aviation trends that will affect your investments:
- Assess the value of aviation assets and evaluate risk with an online solution that delivers instant access to research over 67,000 commercial aircraft and engine values.
- Inform your investment decisions with the market’s most trusted historical and current airline fleets database covering over 400 million commercial aircraft, business jets and helicopters.
- Identify opportunities with tailored news, analysis and insight on the latest industry developments. Cirium analysis covers everything from airline financial performance to changes in airline fleets.
- Monitor and evaluate airline schedules versus actual airline performance and aircraft utilization.
- Cirium’s expert aviation consultants, Ascend by Cirium, will help you make sense of a complex environment through scenario modeling and provide award-winning appraiser services for any aviation asset.
“As a Senior Industry Analyst at Davy, I use Cirium’s data solutions to help solve and overcome business challenges, e.g. to stay up to date with what is happening in the market and get accurate and comprehensive aircraft data.”Stephen Furlong, senior equity analyst, Davy Research
Discover new opportunities
Commercial Aircraft Market Sentiment Index in March and April 2023: Pricing Power across the aviation sector
Read the full article
Aviation finance goes big in Japan
Read the full article