Cirium Dashboard is a single source of information, to provide a vision of the entire aviation landscape.
Cirium Dashboard features premier online news, analysis and insights together with schedules, fleets, traffic and financial data, enabling the tracking of market trends and facilitation of developing strategies as the industry navigates its flight plan to recovery.
New to Cirium Dashboard are the monthly Airline Market Reviews, written by a team of experienced journalists. These reviews highlight key industry news from each month with individual editions focussing on the EMEA, Americas and APAC regions.
Example content highlights from the Airline Monthly Review, May edition:
- HSBC’s unconventional solution to easyJet’s ongoing tensions with founder and major shareholder Stelios Haji-Ioannou
- Air France’s plan to accelerate the A380s retirement plan
- Avianca and LATAM Airlines file for Chapter 11 protection
- The Asia-Pacific carriers who are reviewing fleets and orders
- Details on deliveries and cancellations per region during COVID-19
Additionally, each week Cirium Dashboard editors will select from the ‘most read’ stories on Dashboard to provide you with a detailed and factual overview of a situation in the aviation market and provide this information in Weekly Editor’s Picks.
These weekly picks will feature high quality analysis by a team of experts to increase insights into the potential impact on the industry, with expert opinion supported by accurate data and analytics to streamline research.
Both the Monthly Airline Review and Weekly Editor’s Picks are available as a PDF and located in the reports section of Dashboard.
Find your View from the Top here with access to Cirium’s breaking news, market leading industry data and market insights.