Tracked aircraft utilization
Assess airframe utilization from every angle
The Cirium Core covers more than 35 million flights annually, 97% of all commercial flights. Cirium brings tracked and reported utilization data together to fill in gaps in aircraft health and performance monitoring. It validates figures from operators for invoicing of services and provides in-depth analysis on market trends.
Tracked utilization data
Unlock unique insight into aircraft utilization
Complete fleet analysis
Gain a competitive advantage by analyzing the utilization of a competitor’s fleet.
Forecast demand for replacement parts, aftermarket services and upgrades.
Reduce delays and errors in invoicing for per flight hour/cycle services.
Get data faster
Save time acquiring and verifying reported utilization rates by receiving up-to-date and accurate tracked hours and cycles information.
Build awareness of the operating environment
Stay ahead of the competition by understanding the utilization patterns of the global fleet. Use this data to build a USP that could drive your business forward.
- Create regular reports on competitor OEM performance
- Deliver aftermarket services in the right right place at the right time
- Increase performance by monitoring airframe utilization of aircraft/fleets that an OEM has invested in
Optimize performance with aircraft health monitoring data
Engine OEMS need to check engine health data to ensure they are operating to the performance levels expected.
- Provide specific utilization information on an MSN or group of aircraft to determine if the aircraft is operating as expected.
- If an internal system within the engine OEMs platform stops sending data from an airframe, OEMs can quickly troubleshoot the issue.
- Airlines can take weeks or months to respond on MSN utilization. Cirium’s data is available daily allowing the OEM to make an informed decision quickly.
Complete and accurate data; validated, cleansed and joined
- 3 million flights per month
- 97% of scheduled flights worldwide
- hundreds of redundant data sources with for maximum quality
- 47 million flight updates per month