The Cirium Fleet Forecast
An independent outlook of the global commercial passenger and freighter aircraft market.
Predict the future fleet
The Cirium Fleet Forecast 2023-2042 is an independent outlook by Ascend Consultancy of the global passenger and freighter market for the next 20 years.
The full report includes fleet growth, delivery, and retirement forecasts, as well as market share analysis to predict the future fleet by type and region in the near and long-term.
- The previous forecast predicted that 20% of future deliveries will be to China. Does that market continue to remain so significant and if so, what will the impact of the domestic ARJ21 and C919 programmes be?
- Indian airlines currently have almost three times as many aircraft on order as they currently operate, will there be sufficient demand (and infrastructure and capital) to absorb those deliveries?
- Can Airbus achieve their planned delivery of 75 A320 family aircraft per month by 2026? Or Boeing’s 57 737 family aircraft for that matter?
- What is happening with the twin-aisle market? When will 777-9 be certificated and delivered? What market share can Airbus achieve with the A350-1000?
- Is freighter demand softening and what does that mean for predictions of both new build freighters and P2F conversions?
Contact us to pre-order the 2023-2042 report or to purchase the 2022-2041 report.
The 2022-2041 report includes:
- Fleet delivery forecast
- Value of the future fleet
- Detailed market share analysis
- Breakdowns by region, type, and category
- Capacity and traffic forecast
- Engine and utilization forecasts