Accurate financial values and analysis for aircraft and aviation assets
Quantify risk and investment decisions using the market’s most trusted values database. Values Analyzer is the premier online platform providing values and market insights for commercial aircraft, helicopters, business jets and spare engines. Values Analyzer provides the latest data down to the asset level.
Know the true value of equipment investments
Explore the value of specific aircraft and groups of aircraft to see if they are viable for future business ventures or opportunity for divestment.
Monitor investments and track changes in values with expert analysis and detailed engine and aircraft records.
Explore residual values outlook with base values and aircraft ratings which quantify future market value risk.
Ascend by Cirium
Values Analyzer is backed by Ascend by Cirium, a fully accredited ISTAT valuation team.
A complete look at aircraft values
- Half-life and full-life current market and base values by MSN or by type variant build year, MTOW, engine and specification adjusters
- Generic values by type, variant, build year, MTOW and specification adjusters
- Market & base lease rates
- Future base values and lease rate forecast horizons, typically up to 25 years
- Market value/base value ratio and downside/volatility analysis Independent advisory services – market and trends analysis, strategy and forecasting
How Values Analyzer works
Access half-life, full–life, downside and monthly lease rates for the global fleet through an easy- to-navigate online tool. Covering commercial aircraft, business jets, helicopters and engines, Values Analyzer allows users to run a valuation online for a specific aviation asset or a generic type, variant, build or specification.