Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer by websites that you visit. They are widely used in order to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the site.
Cirium.com requires cookies in order to operate fully.
Most web browsers allow some control of cookies through browser settings. To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them, visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
Further information about the cookies used by Cirium .com is provided below.
Cookies used by Cirium.com
The following Cookie categories are based on the classification presented in The International Chambers of Commerce (ICC) Cookie Guide.
Category 1: Strictly necessary cookies. These cookies are strictly necessary to provide services that you have requested.
Category 1 Cookies used by Cirium.com:
- Login status To Identify you as being logged in to our website.
- Shared login status To identity you as being logged in to our network of Cirium websites using a shared login name
- Load Balancing Cookies may be used to distribute load across our web servers – to ensure our websites perform well and give you the best possible experience.
- User Subscription Data Subscription cookies allow us to ensure that you can access resources which you have registered or paid for.
Category 2: Performance cookies. These cookies collect information about how visitors use our website, for instance which pages visitors go to most often. The information collected by these cookies is aggregated, so these cookies don’t collect information that identifies a visitor. The information collected is anonymous and is only used to improve the way our website works.
Category 2 Cookies used by Cirium.com:
- Web Analytics Web Analytics cookies are used to improve the design and user experience of our website by providing statistics on site usage and pages visited.
- Embedded Videos Cookies may be used by providers of embedded videos on this site for purposes including assessing available bandwidth
- Web Performance Measurement Cookies may be used on this site to measure performance of the site in your browser
Category 3: Functionality cookies. These cookies allow us to remember choices you make (such as your user name, language or the region you are in) and provide enhanced, more relevant features.
Category 3 Cookies used by Cirium.com:
- User Preferences Cookies may be used to remember your preferences and choicesfor future visits.
- Optimising User Experience Not used on site.
- Login Information Login cookies may be used to communicate your login details across pages of this website. This data is encrypted and not shared with third parties.
- User Profile Data Not used on site.
Category 4: Targeting or Advertising cookies. These cookies are used to deliver adverts more relevant to you and your interests. They are also used to limit the number of times you see an advert as well as help measure the effectiveness of the advertising campaign. They are usually placed by advertising networks with the website operator’s permission. They remember that you have visited a website and this information is shared with other organisations such as advertisers.
Category 4 Cookies used by Cirium.com:
- Targeted Advertising Advertising cookies are used by third parties to gather and send informtion to other websites so that they can present you with adverts that you might be interested in.
These cookies can be linked to clicks on ‘Like’ or ‘Share’ buttons which may be used on this site.
Cirium.com uses the following third-party advertising networks: DoubleClick (Google) & Vidyard
In addition, third-party advertisers run adverts on Cirium.com and use their own advertising networks.
If you would like to block cookies being sent by third-party networks you may do so through the preferences settings on your browser.
Cookies may be used on this site to track and improve our marketing.