What you’ll find in this flights and trips portfolio
Keep travellers in motion with historical, real-time and predictive data
- 35 million flights tracked per year covering over 97% of scheduled flights worldwide
- PNR monitoring to match traveler trips to applicable waivers
- Enterprise-level characteristics to meet corporate travel program requirements
- Configurable alert triggers available across a variety of conditions, status changes and alert types
- Flight status and flight tracking by airline, airport, and route
- Scheduled, estimated and actual departure/arrival times, equipment type, delay calculations, terminal, gate, and baggage carousel data
- Data access by flight, by route, by fleet, and by geographic area
What our customers say
Cirium’s wide range of data services allow Collinson to continually innovate products that enhance the travel experience for the varied needs of our global customer base. The APIs are very easy to integrate against and are flexible to power a multitude of use cases.
Peter R Gerstle
Head of Travel Products
This service puts waiver information right at a Gant agent’s fingertips so they can work more confidently and quickly on a traveler’s behalf. Automating the waiver process helps us decrease call time and improve traveler satisfaction.
Chief Operations Officer