Hear from Richard Evans Senior Consultant as he outlines shifts across the aviation in market in 2021, Richard will analyse flight-activity figures, compare in-storage figures, and provide an update on COVID-19 recovery scenarios. Rob Morris, Global Head of Consultancy will moderate a discussion between George Dimitroff and Dick Forsberg who will debate the impact of the pandemic on the aviation finance, lessors, and airline sectors.
Flying through rough air – Richard Evans
- Flight-activity levels in 2021 by specific region
- In-service vs In-storage figures for commercial aviation
- Supply and demand challenges and the impact on aviation asset values
Aviation market Fireside chat – moderator – Rob Morris
- What are the challenges facing lessors in 2021?
- How will aviation values change this year?
- When will recovery happen and what sectors will be first?
Rob will be discussing these points and much more with George Dimitroff and Dick Forsberg.
Rob Morris – Global Head of Consultancy
Richard Evans – Senior Aviation Analyst
George Dimitroff – Head of Aviation Asset Valuations
Dick Forsberg – Commercial Aircraft Leasing & Strategy Professional