Key topics include fleet growth forecast, the air freight market, value of the future fleet and detailed market share analysis to help predict the future passenger fleet by type and by region. Mitigate risk with data-driven insights and actions.
- How the market is recovering from the pandemic and what are the short and long- term implications for deliveries and retirements.
- A view on what new Airbus and Boeing single-aisle programmes may start delivering in the 2030s, and their timing.
- What is demand for the new A350 Freighter and which other new programmes are likely.
- With the current boom in orders for cargo conversions, will this continue and what is demand for A330 and 777 conversions?
- How many 70-90 seater turboprops are required as launch of a new Embraer programme is mooted for 2022.
Inquire about the full Cirium Fleet Forecast Report, which includes:
- Fleet delivery forecast
- Value of the future fleet
- Detailed market share analysis