GLOBAL AIRCRAFT EMISSIONS MONITOR
Accurate carbon emissions and fuel consumption data for aircraft
Track emissions as a measure of efficiency and bring efficiency variables into the valuation formula. Deeper understanding of all aspects of total cost of ownership (emissions penalties). Get ahead of regional reporting.
Track actual emissions of aircraft based on aircraft configuration and usage. Understand the profile of a current operator including their emissions output. Accurate emissions data based on real usage helps enable the design of more efficient aircraft.
Gain a better understanding of the environmental impact of airport decisions and practices. Monitor environmental impact on the region. Optimize practices for the lowest emissions.
Gain a better understanding of the environmental impact of ATC decisions and practices. Optimize practices for the lowest emissions. (flight routings, restructuring airspace).
Track competitor emissions against aircraft types and usage behavior. Benchmark against the competition. Understand the competition’s emissions and standings.
Combine schedule information and emissions data to create fuel demand models. More efficient distribution and pricing.
the Global Aircraft Emissions Monitor
Discover authoritative and independent flight emissions data for reporting, monitoring and benchmarking
- Validated accuracy within +/- 1%*
- Emission calculations based on specific flights and aircraft, not averages
- Filtering and reporting by flight, aircraft type, engine and more
- Easy access and reporting through an online workbook
- Calculate and compare the emissions of flights, tail numbers, aircraft models, routes and fleets
* based on sample comparisons to proprietary airline data when applying assumed average passenger and cargo load factors
Learn about Cirium’s data to support Sustainability initiatives.
Actionable and independent flight emissions data
Cirium’s emissions and fuel burn data is based on hundreds of factors unique to the aircraft and flight.
- Actual flight and taxi times
- Cabin configuration
- Aircraft/engine type and age, and ‘winglet’ equipage
- Aircraft operating empty weight and assumed cargo tonnage
- Assumed passenger load
No other independent source can provide calculations based on the same fused data sets
With the largest data store of flight information, Cirium applies complete profiles of actual flights and aircraft and then combines the aircraft and flight data with block fuel burn models.
Schedule a demo of the Global Aircraft Emissions Monitor.
Discuss emissions and fuel burn tracking and measurement solutions with Cirium engineers.
Listen In: Cirium’s Jeremy Bowen on the power of data and sustainability in aviation
Read the full article
Aircraft CO2 Emissions Metrics and the role of ANSPs
Read the full article