SCHEDULES AND ROUTES
Over 97% of commercial airline traffic
The industry’s most comprehensive schedules and connections information. The Cirium Core is fed by multiple types of data from thousands of sources including the industry’s most comprehensive schedules and connections information.
40 years and 11 months of airline schedules and route data
Cirium’s schedule and route data goes back more than 40 years, enabling deep analysis into trends and profitability. Its current schedule and route data looks forward 11 months and is updated more than 100,000 times per day, ensuring information is as accurate as possible.
Cirium developed its schedule and route information by incorporating data from the former Diio, Flight Stats and Innovata systems in the Cirium Core.
Cirium originally developed its schedule and route information by incorporating data from the former Diio, Flight Stats and Innovata systems into The Cirium Core.
Flight schedules and route data
- 99.6% of all passenger scheduled available seat kilometers (ASKs)
- Over 90 million online and interline connections covering 360,000 airport pairs worldwide
- 20 years of historical connections and schedules
- Single file of connection types, including hacked, legal, e-ticketable and industry specific
- Forward-looking schedules data for 11 future months
- Network and route dynamics analysis reports by week, airport and codeshare
- Daily, weekly and monthly updates from more than 1,000 sources
- Configurable, flexible QSI scoring options including service type, connection type, plane size, connection times, circuity