What you’ll find in this market share and schedules portfolio
Target desirable schedule and connection opportunities for travelers with the world’s leading data sets from over 900 global airlines.
- 99.6% of all passenger scheduled available seat kilometers (ASKs)
- Over 90 million online and interline connections covering 360,000 airport pairs worldwide
- 20 years of historical connections and schedules
- Single file of connection types, including hacked, legal, e-ticketable and industry specific
- Forward-looking schedules data for 11 future months
- Network and route dynamics analysis reports by week, airport and code share
- Daily, weekly and monthly updates from 1,000 sources
- Configurable, flexible QSI scoring options including service type, connection type, plane size, connection times, circuity
What our customers say
A must-have resource in our office in easily analyzing air service changes for our airport clients. The Web-based features and custom report tools are intuitive for our analysts to use as they mimic pivot tables that we also use in Excel.
Director, Frasca & Associates LCC
The data we get from Cirium is more accurate, more complete and there are more data fields for us to use.
Chief Executive Officer, CTravel