Cirium live Webinar
New date tbd | 3 PM BST; 10 AM ET
The digital future of flight
Airlines need to work to optimize digitization for airline operations with partners who have the expertise to help achieve their goals.
Is big data the fuel to accelerate digital transformation in the aviation sector? Cirium has spoken to major airlines, airports, ANSPs, OEMs, MROs and financial institutions who cite digital transformation as a priority to their recovery. Join Cirium LIVE for the Digital transformation of aviation, to hear from Cirium data and technology experts, and from industry leaders on the importance of a digital first strategy. Rachel Humphries, Director Of Communications at Cirium will moderate the webinar.
Keynote: Developing a 360-degree view of aviation with a digital first strategy.
Jim Hetzel, Head of Product Management, Cirium shares big-data trends from the past 12 months. He provides five top tips for aviation professionals to manage data in an effective manner.
What we experienced in 2020
What 2020 has taught us:
- The aviation and travel industry has been early mover digital – but that is not enough
- Need to embrace digital-first approaches and accelerate digital transformation
The Digital-First opportunity ahead:
- COVID-19 Wakeup call – reset, reboot and improve digital transformation strategies
- Breakdown and elimination of data silos (infrastructure)
- Leverage data analytics to gain new insights (data and analytics)
- Embracing new technologies and solutions (software/application Innovation)
Panel discussion: Has the pandemic made the aviation industry think more about digitization?
Jim Hetzel hosts Niha Shaikh, Senior Product Manager, Cirium and guest panelists; Daniel Stecher, VP Airline Operations – Aviation Operations Solutions, IBS Software, and Judy Pitchford, Head, Worldwide Business Development – Travel, AWS to discuss if now is the time to start thinking about digitization.
Participants will address:
- How does fusing internal and external data sets help airlines?
- Why a connected ecosystem could improve collaborative decision making across airlines
- Challenges faced by the aviation sector and what it can learn other industries
- The role of smart data in a post-pandemic world