The data airlines use to analyze route profitability is now available more broadly. In this workshop, Cirium experts will demonstrate how to use passenger fare and traffic data to analyze yields and apply this information onto common decision scenarios.
For more information or to set up a private conversation visit the Fares and Traffic data page.
- Analyzing passenger traffic trends
- Looking at passenger fare behavior and pricing trends
- Determining airline yield on a route
- Reviewing passenger itineraries on a segment to help analyze critical importance of a route
Presenters and discussion leaders
- Joey Greener, Vice President of Sales Americas Aerospace & Finance, LATAM
- Jon Jager, Solutions Engineer, Cirium
- Michael Zierolf, Team Leader – Finance & Leasing Sector at Cirium
- Edwin Rukyalekere, Business Solutions Advisor, Cirium