FLIGHT STATUS AND TRIPS
Flight and passenger data for more than 35 million flights
The Cirium Core™ covers more than 35 million flights annually and 97% of all commercial flights. Complete passenger number records and itineraries are stored for each flight, along with schedule, route and flight disruption data.
Cirium’s flight status, traveller and trips data sets enable airlines, airports and travel managers to respond to disruptions in the sky or on the ground and address issues in real-time. Flight status data powers Cirium’s Proactive Services software and provides the data behind the flight alerts API to alert travellers of delays and cancellations.
Engine manufacturers use flight status information to conduct competitive intelligence by benchmarking engine performance on a route-by-route basis. Lessors fuse flight status data with Cirium’s fleets and schedules information to assess true airline performance. Travel service providers including corporate travel organizations tap into Cirium’s data to create a personalized, relevant experience for the traveller. Accurate PNR and itinerary information helps travel providers prepare, communicate and make adjustments for flight and trip disruptions. Corporate travel providers and travel agents can use this data to match waivers to their travellers.
Cirium’s flight status data covers operational and traveller needs. Though used for a variety of applications and different purposes, together Flights Status and Trips data can provide a complete travel picture.
Access current flight information, including scheduled, estimated, and actual departure/arrival times, equipment type, delay calculations, terminal, gate, and baggage carousel.
- Stay ahead of the curve by reviewing on-time performance by airline or at a route level.
- Save time by accessing a single-source of flight cancellations and delays by operator.
- Improve operational performance by adjusting routes with lower than average turn-around times.
- Contact the airport requesting a gate or slot change ahead of the competition.
Requisite data for travel applications
- 35 million flights tracked per year covering over 97% of scheduled flights worldwide
- PNR monitoring to match trips to waivers
- Enterprise attributes to meet corporate travel program requirements
- Flight status and tracking by airline, airport and route
- Scheduled, estimated and actual departure/arrival times, equipment type, delay calculations, terminal, gate and baggage carousel data
- Access by flight, route, fleet and geographic area
Talk to a flights and trips expert
Cirium has many options when it comes to flight status. Talk to the experts to help choose the right data for travel applications, airline and airport operations, planning or analysis.